This is a real opportunity for your organisation to make a
difference, to provide young people with an opportunity to get a great start in life.
We will work to recruit for you an enthusiastic 16-23 year
old, matching your specific requirements.
An Apprentice we will need to be paid the National Minimum
Apprentice wage of £3.90 an hour, and the young person will need to be contracted to 30-40 hours a week.
- We will work to recruit to your specific
- We will send to you the CV’s of shortlisted candidates,
matching your criteria.
- We request candidates have a minimum of A-C grades in
GCSE English and maths, with experience within a working environment.
- We will arrange for the candidates that you have
selected, to come and see you for an interview.
- An Apprentice would normally be aged between
- The Apprentice would need to work a minimum of 30hours
a week, and a maximum of 40.
- The minimum Apprentice wage is £3.90 an hour, though
vacancies offering £5 an hour or more receive a better response.
- An Apprentice
should be given the same employee rights as other members of staff.
- We would hope that
the Apprentice will stay with you and gain a full-time position on completion of their Apprenticeship, though there would be no obligation for you to do so.
- We organise their
Apprenticeship training, this is completed whilst the Apprentice is at work.
- An Assessor would
arrange to visit the Apprentice in the work place for two hours once a month.